Minor Update – Migration Manager
A minor update is being released to all users.
This 22.214.171.124 contains minor fixes and improvements based on feedback from the major October release: Major Update – Migration Manager.
A full list of everything includes is set out below.
What is in the 126.96.36.199 Update
This update includes the following:
- Reports – Fixed an error received when trying to generate a report if no financial year end date had been set in preferences
- Client Detail
- Fixed an error received when trying to change the Primary Applicant
- Future Events tab – Add additional fields for recording organiser details
- Relations tab – Add an option to specify that a person is dependent on someone other than the primary applicant
- Witness Details – Number of years known. Modify to allow the typing of words instead of just a number
- Portal and Progress Items
- Portal – Fixed an issue activating the Portal where the End of Financial Year date had not been set
- Progress (tab) – Fixed an error received when ticking the Decision item and trying to link a decision document
- Progress (tab) – Fixed an error received when ticking the Decision progress item and trying to set a future progress item date
- Snapshot / Task Inbox
- Inbox – Fixed an issue where snapshot was showing more documents then were in the inbox. In limited circumstances Inbox was not showing items which had been sent internally.
- Tools Menu
- Archiving – Fixed an error received when trying to archive a matter
- Fixed an issue where Migration Manager would show an error if FIPS was enabled.
- Fixed an issue causing Migration Manager to become unresponsive after the update if there were a lot of items in the Inbox
Full details on what is included in this and previous Portal and Web Questionnaire updates can be found on our release notes: Release Notes
Image Credit: Shutterstock