Migration Manager Update – Version 8.2.4
A minor update (version 8.2.4) for Migration Manager will soon be released for Beta testers and those who have had Migration Manager recently installed, and will, in early July, be released to all users as part of the major update foreshadowed in an earlier article.
If you haven’t already seen the earlier article on what will be included in the major 8.2 update set to be released shortly after 1 July, please read it here.
Version 8.2.4 of Migration Manager will see a number of minor fixes:
What is in the Update: Change Log – Version 8.2.4 (Beta 24 June – Everyone else early July)
- Modified the Opening Balances screen to only show applicable tax codes;
- Add new rows to the Fees table for new Student Visas;
- Client Detail
- Fixed a bug which prevented the business start date being a date before 1/1/1900;
- Fixed an issue which was not respecting the Use Document Inbox preference settings for manually matched emails;
- Progress Portal
- The Portal can no longer be activated for a matter if there is no RMA listed on the file and your Portal Preferences are set that the RMA is the only person who gets notified that documents have been received.;
- he Portal window has been modified to give you the ability to just see Documents or Tasks as an option;
- The RMA creation/editing window now prevents you from creating an RMA profile that does not have a linked User (an unlinked RMA profile can’t receive notifications or documents via the Portal);
- You will now receive a warning if you move a User to be linked to a different RMA and that results in the previous RMA having no connected User;
- If the DIBP form refresh fails due to an internet connection issue, you will now receive a warning;
- Other minor bug fixes and enhancements.
A list of previous updates and what they included can be found here: Release Update History
How to Perform the Update
When you are ready to perform the update, you should login as the Administrator and then click on the Help menu and then click Online Update.
When the update window opens click the ‘Start’ button and then follow any prompts. We do recommend that you do a full update and download the latest DIBP forms from Legendcom/immiAccount as DIBP has recently released a number of essential changes – this update includes new mappings for a number of these updated forms.
On one final point, if you have any problems performing the update please don’t hesitate to contact Migration Manager’s support team who are there to help you. You can log a support call through the Help button in Migration Manager or you can click the Support link in the menu bar at the top of this webpage.
Cover image licensed from Shutterstock