Migration Manager Update – Version 8.2.5
A minor update (version 8.2.5) for Migration Manager will soon be released for Beta testers and those who have had Migration Manager recently installed. This minor update will form part of the large update that we currently plan to release to all users in the next week or two.
For existing users who are eager to get hold of the major update and all of the new features such as Auto Mail Capture, Portal, Batch VEVO etc, we are working to get this update released as soon as we can. We have delayed the release in the hope that we will also be able to release the new Students eVisas to everyone as well at the same time. If you haven’t already seen the earlier article on what will be included in the major update, please read it here.
Version 8.2.5 of Migration Manager will see a number of minor fixes:
What is in the Update: Change Log – Version 8.2.5 (Beta 7 July – Everyone else mid July)
- Modified the Accounts report window to make it easier to find the report you are looking for;
- On the Accounts BAS Report, added N-T figures;
- Added a new report providing details of the disbursements outlaid and whether reimbursements have been applied to cover those costs;
- Client Detail
- Fixed a bug which affected the ANZCO lookup window that set the cursor on the grid as oppossed to the search box;
- Fixed a bug which let you type in the assessments grids when you hadn’t yet created a row;
- Fixed a bug which was hidding the question in Nominations about whether the terms and conditions of employment applied to australian employees;
- Modified the name edit function for documents so that it only saves the changes when you click ‘Save’;
- Visa applying for has been changed to Matter type throughout the program;
- Modified the way auto capture works to deal with situations where Outlook takes a long time to download messages;
- Modified auto capture to better deal with slow internet connections and timeouts;
- Modified auto capture to now store emails from blocked domains and emails so that they can be unblocked and matched;
- File Notes
- Fixed a bug which was preventing the File Notes grid view from updating when you created a new note;
- Progress Portal
- Added some direct link to the relevant sections of the new User Manual;
- Fixed an issue where Questionnnaire export was not populating Sponsor travel history;
- Added a report that logs user activity in Migration Manager;
A list of previous updates and what they included can be found here: Release Update History
How to Perform the Update
When you are ready to perform the update, you should login as the Administrator and then click on the Help menu and then click Online Update.
When the update window opens click the ‘Start’ button and then follow any prompts. We do recommend that you do a full update and download the latest DIBP forms from Legendcom/immiAccount as DIBP has recently released a number of essential changes – this update includes new mappings for a number of these updated forms.
On one final point, if you have any problems performing the update please don’t hesitate to contact Migration Manager’s support team who are there to help you. You can log a support call through the Help button in Migration Manager or you can click the Support link in the menu bar at the top of this webpage.
Cover image licensed from Shutterstock