Migration Manager Update – Version 8.2.8
A minor update (version 8.2.8) for Migration Manager will soon be released for Beta testers with the main release currently scheduled for early next week.
Version 8.2.8 of Migration Manager will see a number minor fixes.
What is in the Update: Change Log – Version 8.2.8 (Beta 2 September – Everyone else mid September)
- Fixed some bugs which caused an error for some users when trying to generate a matter statement of services, print an adjusted invoice, create a deposit request, generate a client fund receipt or print a BAS Value report.
- Client Detail
- Minor modification to the owners tab of business sponsors to now have the ‘role’ field as a combo box as oppossed to a plain text box.
- Modified the auto capture window such that if you now select and try to match multiple emails you will now receive a warning to confirm that you want to do this, but only if you select more than 20 emails (i.e. you accidently managed to select everything in a section).
- Fixed a bug which was resulting in the auto capture matching emails based on email address even though that email address was recorded on multiple files when a new file was created.
- If you perform a manual capture, you will now be prompted to refresh the view so that it updates.
- File Notes
- Fixed a bug that was affecting the creation of calendar appointments when a file note is created without a client file being open.
- Progress & Portal
- Fixed a bug which caused an error when deleting large groups of progress items.
- Added a record of document deletion to the System Log report.
- Fixed an issue where some users received an error running a report on completed progress items.
- Other minor bug fixes and enhancements.
A list of previous updates and what they included can be found here: Release Update History
How to Perform the Update
When you are ready to perform the update, you should login as the Administrator and then click on the Help menu and then click Online Update. For full instructions on how to perform the update, please see: How to Perform an Update.
When the update window opens click the ‘Start’ button and then follow any prompts. We do recommend that you do a full update and download the latest DIBP forms from Legendcom/immiAccount as DIBP has recently released a number of essential changes – this update includes new mappings for a number of these updated forms.
On one final point, if you have any problems performing the update please don’t hesitate to contact Migration Manager’s support team who are there to help you. You can log a support call through the Help button in Migration Manager or you can click the Support link in the menu bar at the top of this webpage.
Cover image licensed from Shutterstock