Program Update – September 2020
A minor software update is being released to MM users.
This 126.96.36.199 update contains fixes and improvements.
What is in the 188.8.131.52 Update
This update includes the following:
- Accounts – Added an extra row to the office accounts tab grid for the ‘work done on’ view for both the migrant and the sponsor that is visible if there is a credit from an invoice adjustment being applied to the sponsor matter.
- Client Details
- Fixed an issue where in certain very limited circumstances manual entries in to the nomination position and superannuation fields would not save if a nomination row had previously been deleted and then re-added.
- Email Capture – Fixed an issue where adding a Dept reference number to a matter was not resulting in previously captured (but not matched) emails proceeding to be matched.
- Email Capture – Fixed an issue where duplicating multiple emails at the one time resulted in more than 1 copy.
- Messages – Fixed an issue where messages received in Hebrew were not showing correctly. The Portal Message window has been updated to support unicode characters.
- Messages – Fixed an issue where some received messages where continuing to show as Unread after having been read.
- Added user generated report fields for Invoiced Fees.
- Users Schedule – Fixed an issue where the username column did not update after a change was made.
- Tasks & Snapshot
- Snapshot – Fixed an issue where setting a due date for a progress based on another event occurring was not showing for users whose snapshot was set to show item less than 7 days.
- Add the ability for Support to change the default template folder names to overcome an issue with file name length conflicts.
Full details on what is included in this and previous Portal and Web Questionnaire updates can be found on our release notes: Release Notes
Image Credit: Shutterstock