SOFTWARE & CIQ UPDATE (VERSION 18.104.22.168)
Migration Manager has released updates to the software (Version 22.214.171.124) and Client Information Questionnaires.
What is in the Update
- Online MRT Applications – As of this update, Migration Manager now has the ability to complete online MRT applications using the eVisa functionality. The online MRT applications work in pretty well the exact same way that Migration Manager currently works with visas in the Department of Immigrations’ ImmiAccount system. You will also notice that there have been changes made to the Client Details window so that if you set the Category as an Appeal, you now have the ability to specify the type of appeal.
- eVisa Fixes – This update includes a number of fixes to the eVisa field filling system. Thank you to everyone who has sent through their bug reports. You should now find that issues reported about some fields not filling for ENS/RSMS, 457, Partner, Skills Select and VEVO have been addressed. If you are still having issues after the update please do log an eVisa bug report so that the team can track down and fix the relevant issues.
- Questionnaires – after a lot of feedback about the recent changes made to the Addresses section of the Questionnaire, the developers have made the decision to adopt a model similar to what was in place prior to the last update with some modifications to help ensure that clients are providing sufficient detail for everyone included in the application. This change should simplify the addresses section for the majority of end users.
- Forms – we have added Form 1424 and field fixes have been made to Form 80 and a number of other forms.
- Who is logged on – if you have ever wanted to know who is currently logged in to Migration Manager, you can now hover your mouse over the Logged Users label at the bottom of the screen in Migration Manager and it will now tell you who is logged on.
- Other: This update includes a number of other changes minor fixes so as always, full details of the this and previous updates can be found in the change log in the User Manual (click to view).
How to Perform the Update
When you are ready to perform the update, you should login as the Administrator and then click on the Help menu and then click Online Update.
When the update window opens click the ‘Start’ button and then follow any prompts. We do recommend that you do a full update and download the latest DIBP forms so as to ensure that you have all of the latest versions.
If you have any problems performing the update please don’t hesitate to contact Migration Manager’s support team who are there to help you. You can log a support call through the Help button in Migration Manager or you can click the Support link in the menu bar at the top of this webpage.