SOFTWARE & CIQ UPDATE (VERSION 188.8.131.52)
Migration Manager has released updates to the software (Version 184.108.40.206) and Client Information Questionnaires.
What is in the Update
This update includes a host of updates and minor bug fixes. Some of the main items of interest include:
- Email Capture – we have added a right click option to Email Capture and Webleads which allows you to preview an email without having to first open it.
- Documents – We have added an option to preferences that allows you to set the subject lines of emails to be that of a selected document which you have chosen to email from the Documents tab.
- eVisa Fixes – This update includes a number of fixes to the eVisa field filling system including to ENS, 457, Health Declarations, VEVO and Partner Visa. Thank you to everyone who has sent through their bug reports. If you are still having issues after the update please do log an eVisa bug report so that the team can track down and fix the relevant issues.
- Forms – we have added Forms 1006 and 54 and field fixes have been made to Form 80, 956 and a number of other forms.
- Questionnaires – Changes have been made to the wording of some of the Character and Health questions as well as by default you should now see the Questionnaire asking for both parents by default without the need to press the ‘Add Parent’ button. We have also added extra protection mechanisms and warnings to try and prevent end users from opening the Questionnaires with non-adobe readers. Unfortunately the other pdf readers on the market just don’t have enough power to correctly open the Questionnaires which often results in the Questionnaires being damaged or failing to open. This update should hopefully reduce the incidence of this issue occuring.
- Other: This update includes a number of other changes minor fixes so as always, full details of the this and previous updates can be found in the change log in the User Manual (User Manual).
How to Perform the Update
When you are ready to perform the update, you should login as the Administrator and then click on the Help menu and then click Online Update.
When the update window opens click the ‘Start’ button and then follow any prompts. We do recommend that you do a full update and download the latest DIBP forms so as to ensure that you have all of the latest versions.
If you have any problems performing the update please don’t hesitate to contact Migration Manager’s support team who are there to help you. You can log a support call through the Help button in Migration Manager or you can click the Support link in the menu bar at the top of this webpage.
Image: 205050955 licensed from Shutterstock.com138,384