SOFTWARE & CIQ UPDATE (VERSION 220.127.116.11)
Migration Manager has released updates to the software (Version 18.104.22.168) and Client Information Questionnaires.
What is in the Update
This update includes a host of updates and minor bug fixes. Some of the main items of interest include:
- Recent Files – for users who find that they are regularly accessing the same files, we have added a drop-down list to the Open button which will show you the 5 most recent mattes that you have opened.
- eVisa Fixes – This update includes the release of Sponsorships for Partner Visas as well as changes to the MRT online applications to reflect the fact that the MRT and RRT are now part of the AAT.
- Forms – we have made changes to Form 1383 to fix an issues with various fields not merging.
- Questionnaires – This update has added a configuration option for Child Visas. This update also changes the wording for the Temporary Employer Sponsored Questionnaire for when children and family dependants are not included;
- Beta Testers – For our Beta testers, we have made some additional refinements to the Merge Questionnaire function which has been enabled for you. For those of you who are not Beta Testers, this features allows you to export data out of Migration Manager in to a new Questionnaire. If you would like to participate in the testing of this feature please go to our Beta Testers information and signup page.
- Other: This update includes a number of other changes minor fixes so as always, full details of the this and previous updates can be found in the change log in the User Manual (User Manual).
How to Perform the Update
When you are ready to perform the update, you should login as the Administrator and then click on the Help menu and then click Online Update.
When the update window opens click the ‘Start’ button and then follow any prompts. We do recommend that you do a full update and download the latest DIBP forms so as to ensure that you have all of the latest versions.
If you have any problems performing the update please don’t hesitate to contact Migration Manager’s support team who are there to help you. You can log a support call through the Help button in Migration Manager or you can click the Support link in the menu bar at the top of this webpage.
Image Credit: 215126272 licensed from Shutterstock.com137,076