Software Update (Version 18.104.22.168)
Migration Manager has released an update (Version 22.214.171.124). This version provides a number of improvements and bug fixes, particularly for users of Migration Manager’s eVisa system. Some of the main highlights of this update are:
- The addition of new fields to the Client Details window including new fields in the Health, Character and Language tabs. In particular you will note that the section for Australian Federal Police clearances has been changed to now enable users to record police clearance certificates from all countries.
- You now have the ability to drag and drop multiple items directly from Outlook onto the Documents tab and they will automatically be added to the file. Previously you could only drag and drop individual items from Outlook. You can still drag and drop multiple items from your desktop.
- Email capture has been improved to better handle emails which have really long subject lines (or no subject lines at all).
- In eVisa a large number of bugs have hopefully been squashed. The development team have put a lot of effort into Skills Select (General Skilled), Health Declarations, ENS/RSMS and Partner applications to improve the speed and number of fields being completed. A big thank you to everyone who has been sending through their bug reports whenever the Department changes something that affects the eVisa filling process.
- The form filling team have been busy attending to Form bugs which people have been sending through. You should see improvements in the filling of Forms 956, 47PA, 866 (Part B), and 80. Again thank you to everyone who has been sending these through, and a reminder to everyone else: if you find a field that is not filling out (and you know the data is in Migration Manager), please use the Form Bug report button on the form filler to let the team know there is an issue. The team focus on the forms which people are reporting.
- For cloud users, after you have completed this update, you should find that future updates are able to be completed much quicker. The development team have made significant improvements to the update speed which in testing has shown a dramatic decrease in the amount of time it takes to perform Part 3 of the update (the part which updates the Form filling).
The update includes a number of other improvements and fixes, and full details of the this and previous updates can be found in the change log in the User Manual (click to view).
How to Perform the Update
When you are ready to perform the update, you should login as the Administrator and then click on the Help menu and then click Online Update.
When the update window opens click the ‘Start’ button and then follow any prompts. We do recommend that you do a full update and download the latest DIBP forms so as to ensure that you have all of the latest versions.
As always, if you have any problems performing the update please don’t hesitate to contact Migration Manager’s support team who are there to help you. You can log a support call through the Help button in Migration Manager or you can click the Support link in the menu bar at the top of this webpage.140,955