Software Update (Version 18.104.22.168)
Migration Manager has released a minor update to the software (Version 22.214.171.124) and the Client Information Questionnaire. This update provides a few minor bug fixes:
- File notes: Fixed bug preventing some users from creating new file notes when restrictive editing permissions set;
- eVisa and VEVO: Updated to populate “Hong Kong SAR” in Immi country dropdowns where country is “Hong Kong” in MM;
- VEVO: Fixed bug for invalid countries appearing in Passport Country dropdown;
- CIQ: Fixed issue with addresses question showing the wrong question when yes/no was ticked;
- CIQ: Fixed Initial Consultation CiQ for Students – no longer asks for parent info in the initial consultation version of the Questionnaire.
As always, full details of the this and previous updates can be found in the change log in the User Manual (click to view).
How to Perform the Update
When you are ready to perform the update, you should login as the Administrator and then click on the Help menu and then click Online Update.
When the update window opens click the ‘Start’ button and then follow any prompts. We do recommend that you do a full update and download the latest DIBP forms so as to ensure that you have all of the latest versions.
If you have any problems performing the update please don’t hesitate to contact Migration Manager’s support team who are there to help you. You can log a support call through the Help button in Migration Manager or you can click the Support link in the menu bar at the top of this webpage.143,911