SOFTWARE UPDATE (VERSION 184.108.40.206)
Migration Manager has released updates to the software (Version 220.127.116.11) .
What is in the Update
This update includes a host of improvements and minor bug fixes. Some of the main items of interest include:
- Accounts – We have added a number of new reports in readiness for Migration Manager being able to handle Trust Accounts. This includes a Client/Trust Account Payments Cashbook report, Client/Trust Account Receipts Cashbook report, Client/Trust Account journals report, Client/Trust Account Overdrawn Report report, Client/Trust Ledger report, Client/Trust Trial Balance report.
- Client Detail – A number of changes have been made to the Client Detail window including adding the ability to do ABN and ACN lookups to Business Sponsors. If you click on the lookup links in a Sponsor’s file it will open a webpage and perform a search for you. We have also made a number of speed improvements to the main Client Detail window which should hopefully see it open quicker for everyone.
- Emails – When Migration Manager generates an email to be sent to the Department, we have modified the subject line to now include either the DIBP file number, TRN, Application Receipt number or Primary Client ID
- Email Capture – Minor improvements have been made to the folder selection process
- Forms – we have added Form 790 to the list of mergeable forms. A point to note on this is that whilst the form can now be merged, the team have not yet finished mapping all of the fields (it’s a big form). We will be releasing additional updates in the future which add more fields to the merge
- Other: This update includes a number of other changes and minor fixes so as always, full details of the this and previous updates can be found in the change log in the User Manual (User Manual).
How to Perform the Update
When you are ready to perform the update, you should login as the Administrator and then click on the Help menu and then click Online Update.
When the update window opens click the ‘Start’ button and then follow any prompts. We do recommend that you do a full update and download the latest DIBP forms so as to ensure that you have all of the latest versions.
If you have any problems performing the update please don’t hesitate to contact Migration Manager’s support team who are there to help you. You can log a support call through the Help button in Migration Manager or you can click the Support link in the menu bar at the top of this webpage.
Image Credit: 215126272 licensed from Shutterstock.com134,118