MIGRATION MANAGER TRAINING SOFTWARE
DOWNLOAD A TRAINING VERSION OF MIGRATION MANAGER
If you are attending a Migration Manager Training Session or Seminar, we have prepared a Training Version of Migration Manager which contains pre-configured files and documentation to assist you in understanding the Training content. When undertaking your training we recommend that where possible you use the Training Version so that you don’t affect your real world database. Please complete the below information to download the Migration Manager Training Version to your computer.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE
The Migration Manager Training Version software is the same as the currently publicly released version of Migration Manager. However it is important to note the following:
- We are providing the Training Version as an extra resource that you can choose to make use of if you want to. You are not obliged to use it and it is not required in order to participate in the training.
- If you want to use the Training Version at one of our seminars you must use your own laptop to download and install the software. We do not provide computing facilities at the training seminars.
- You will only be able to download the Training Version if your computer meets the minimum system requirements.
- The Training Version is not to be used for Commercial purposes. You should not record real files in the Training Version.
- The Training Version has a limit of 5 files and already comes preloaded with 2 files containing information which will be used in your training.
- The Training Version version will include some basic document templates and a couple of forms so that you can practice various procedures during the training. If you want to download more Forms you will need your own Legendcom password details.
- If you want to use the eVisa system, you will need your own ImmiAccount logon details.
- Documents, letters and questionnaires generated in the Training version will be marked as ‘Demo’.
- The Training Version will generally not include Beta or unreleased features – even though these features may be demonstrated during a seminar.
- The Training Version activation will expire after 6 months.