Migration Manager Software and Questionnaire
A Software and Questionnaire update is being rolled out to all users which includes a number of bug fixes and performance improvements.
Migration Manager version 8.6.2, CIQ Version 10.6.2 and BSQ Version 9.3.1 are currently being rolled out to all users. This update is primarily focused on addressing the recent 482/ENS/RSMS changes around LMT and training requirements. It also contains some changes to the Reports and Reports permissions to give administrators more micro control over who can generate which type of report. The update also contains some additional behind the scenes changes in preparation for our upcoming major release which is due to very soon.
What is included in this Update
This update contains the following features and bug fixes:
- Client Detail
- Business Sponsor – Added Trusted Trader question to the Information tab
- Nominations – Added a tab and fields for handling caveats
- Nominations – added a field to Client Details and to BSQ Import relating to recent retrenchments of the position
- Nominations – Added additional fields to Labour Market Testing to cover changes to 482.
- Nominations – increase field length for the salary details section
- Nominations – Removed the non functional context menus from market testing
- Letter Merge
- Letter Merge – Fixed an issue where if there were two date fields in a letter in certain circumstances one of the fields was showing up as No Data.
- Reports Permissions – Add a new Reports Permissions which gives the administrator the ability to control each users ability to generate each of the available reports. If a user does not have permission to generate a report the Build Report button in the Reports window will be disabled.
- BSQ Version 9.3.1
- New fields for Labour Market Testing
- Modified the options for Business Structure
- Added a field for Trusted Trader
- Remove questions about training expenditure
- Add a question about recent retrenchments
- Modified the staff levels question
- BSQ Import – Modified the import process for BSQ 9.3.1
- CIQ Version 10.6.2
- Changed the visibility of the legal impediments to removal question for children
- Modified the travel question for the Student Questionnaire
- Modified the question about children to now reference Spouse/Partner
- Modified the heading for Contacts in Australia
- BSQ Version 9.3.1
- Reports – Add a Report Permission which restricts a user to only being able to view their own time billing, incomplete time billing, billing receipts by staff member and performance reports.
- Reports – Add an option in Client/Trust Statements to prepare a report for a specific matter.
- Fixed an issue where upon trying to import a weblead it gave an error saying that an office needed to be assigned.
- Backups – Fixed an issue where backups for some cloud users resulted in a timeout error.
- Other fixes and improvements.
A list of previous updates and what they included can be found here: Release Update History
How to Perform the Update
When you are ready to perform the update, you should login as the Administrator and then click on the Help menu and then click Online Update. For full instructions on how to perform the update, please see: How to Perform an Update.
When the update window opens click the ‘Start’ button and then follow any prompts. We do recommend that you do a full update and download the latest DIBP forms from Legendcom/immiAccount as DIBP has recently released a number of Form changes
One final point, if you have any problems performing the update please don’t hesitate to contact Migration Manager’s support team who are there to help you. You can log a support call through the Help button in Migration Manager or you can click the Support link in the menu bar at the top of this webpage.
Cover image licensed from Shutterstock