Migration Manager Software and Questionnaire Update
A Software and Web Questionnaire update is being rolled out to all users .
Migration Manager version 184.108.40.206 is currently being rolled out to all users. This update is a ‘minor’ update that sees the release of the Export to Web Questionnaire option along with a number of other new features, bug fixes and performance improvements.
What is included in this Update
This update contains the following features and bug fixes:
- Accounts Reports – Added a filter option to the Trust Statement Report to generate a report for all open matters
- Accounts Reports – Modified report headings to no longer show 01/01/1900 if no date has been set on the filter
- Accounts Search – Add an option to search Protected Money
- Accounts Search – Modified the groupings of the transaction type searches to provide better grouped results.
- Accounts Search – Transit funds that are received and released on the same day will now show in the correct order in search.
- Bank Reconciliation – Added a function (via a button) to the reconciliation window which will provide a detailed report to the user of potential reasons why the reconciliation is not balancing
- Bank Reconciliation – Added Controlled Money accounts
- Bank Reconciliation – Fixed an error received if you closed the Bank Rec summary form before you closed the form for the individual bank rec
- Bank Reconciliation – Modified so that it doesn’t show reversed transactions as potential matches.
- Bank Reconciliation – The printed report now shows the bank account details
- Client Funds – Added an option under the more button to record interest receipts
- Receipt – Fixed an error with office receipt payments made against invoices which contained negative fees.
- Receipts – Reversed receipts will display the words “This Receipt has been reversed”
- Schedules – Added the ability to create a Controlled Money Account in bank accounts
- Preferences – Added the ability to set the starting transaction number for Controlled Money accounts
- Preferences – Fixed an error received when changing the Use separate numbering per Client/Trust Account tick box
- Reports – Add Controlled Money reports
- Client Detail
- Caveats – Modified the caveat grid to show multi line answers.
- Coverpage – Fixed an issue where a primary applicant may be displayed twice on the cover page list of applicants.
- Nominations – The details section of the Caveat tab now allows the entry of up to 300 characters
- Nominations tab – Modified the table so that its possible to increase the width of the Job Title column
- Nominations tab – New fields added for changes to labour market testing
- Open Window – Fixed an issue where sorting by dates was not working correctly
- Sponsor – Fixed an issue where enter information in to Possible Category and Possible Type on the cover page was not saving if you immediately closed the cover page
- Sponsor Cover page – Fixed an issue where selecting a stream category was not saving
- Visas – Support Tab – added a dropdown option of Training Scheme Funding for support options
- Documents and Letters
- Documents Tab – Increased the width of this window to show the Content column by default.
- Documents Tab – The documents tab will now move all duplicates that are detected at the time of an email capture or a reconciliation to a duplicates subfolder within the folder the duplicate was detected.
- Letter Merge – Added a merge field for Employment Type
- Letter Merge – Added merge fields for specialist education point score
- Email Capture – Added a right click option in email capture to view the email capture history of a particular email. This log shows details of the capture and match / non match of an email.
- Email Capture – Added a right click option in settings to disconnect an email account from the email capture settings where that email account is no longer connected to outlook.
- Email Capture – Fixed an issue where email capture was not capturing calendar appointments or email read receipts.
- Emails – Added additional error reporting information if an error is detected when trying to send a File Note as an email.
- Email Capture – Fixed an issue where capture was de-duplicating grant emails sent by the Department of Immigration where the emails were all sent at the same time. The Department’s domain has now been whitelisted to be excluded from de-duplication by email capture and document reconcile.
- PDF Questionnaires
- BSQ Import – Modified and improved the BSQ import to handle nominations of existing and duplicate nominees.
- Portal and Progress Items
- Portal – Fixed an issue where portal logo changes where not appearing on the WCIQ
- Portal Status Report – Fixed an error received if the report was run prior to the portal having completed its first sync
- Portal – Modified the behaviour of the messaging system where deleting a Portal Message was removing an attached WCIQ from Portal when the WCIQ is also attached to another message
- Firm Tab – Fixed an issue where Copy from Street Address did not work.
- Weblead Preferences – modified the handling of the terms and conditions to prevent the user deleting and not replacing the terms and conditions.
- Snapshot and Tasks
- Snapshot – Required departure dates (entered on the visits tab) are now tracked in Snapshot under Expiries
- Web Questionnaires
- WCIQ – Added a demo TSS WCIQ
- WCIQ Message – Added an option to Merge a Web Questionnaire from an existing matter into a Web Questionnaire
- WCIQ Message Window – Fixed an issue where the WCIQ Message window did not expand and shrink properly.
- Improved the speed of the opening of a matter from the Expiries tab
- Log a Support Call – Modified the Log a Support Call window to add scroll bars for screens which have set scaling above 100%
- Other minor fixes and improvements
A list of previous updates and what they included can be found here: Release Update History
How to Perform the Update
When you are ready to perform the update, you should login as the Administrator and then click on the Help menu and then click Online Update. For full instructions on how to perform the update, please see: How to Perform an Update.
When the update window opens click the ‘Start’ button and then follow any prompts. We do recommend that you do a full update and download the latest DIBP forms from Legendcom/immiAccount as DIBP has recently released a number of Form changes
One final point, if you have any problems performing the update please don’t hesitate to contact Migration Manager’s support team who are there to help you. You can log a support call through the Help button in Migration Manager or you can click the Support link in the menu bar at the top of this webpage.
Cover image licensed from Shutterstock